What a wonderful day! This has been the best Mother's Day yet! I got my first happy Mother's Day from Ethan at 2am after Andy and I were heading to bed late. I guess we woke him up and he thought it was morning. It was so sweet. Then again at 7am when he couldn't wait to give me my presents. I got a pink ball cap for when I am working in my new raised veggie garden, and picture frame that says Family on it, and a beautiful silver necklace of a mother and child holding hands.
Then after breakfast we went outside and filled my garden with dirt and top soil. It's all ready for some plants later this week.
Sandy and Andrei came over with lasagna for an early dinner. We had a really nice visit.
The best thing I ever did was become a mother. Ethan is the light in my day, he is everything that is good and right in my life. What a blessing it is to be his mother.
No comments:
Post a Comment