It was only one night, but what a beautiful weekend to spend camping. We drove up to Yankee Springs Recreation Area near Gun Lake. It's a pretty decent campground with a nice beach area, fairly clean bathrooms, and big sites. Everything was fun until we decided to take off Ethan's pants and let him wade into lake to look for fish.
Yes, those are Mommy's wet pants and Ethan's wet clothes. He started going out a little too deep and being the "funny man" that he thinks he is...decided he didn't want to come back. He wanted Mommy to chase him. So, naturally Andy and I freaked, he was pretty far out there. I had to run out (in my jeans) to get him. He was not very happy after I dealt with him. Eventually he got over it and I hope he learned a lesson about running away from me.
The rest of the trip was great. Ethan loved roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. He had a lot of fun with a little girl, Quinn, who was at the neighboring campsite. She was 5 and was playing soccer too, so they both loved kicking the ball around.
Gotta love the last picture of Ethan's "Hulk Face"!
No comments:
Post a Comment