Teams were 5 kids each, with games being 3 on 3. All it took was the other team to score against him a couple of times before he put on his game face. I mean that quite literally! He went on to score 5 goals, and had a blast!
I have a feeling he surprised the coach a little bit, only because during practice most of the kids were a little confused on what he was expecting them to do. To all the kids credit, it's kind of annoying how the practices go because they play short drills to teach basic soccer skills, and once the kids figure out what they should do...the coach switches to a different drill that they don't know how to do and the confusing cycle starts again. I am sure after a few practices, they will get it.
Ethan definitely has a competitive streak, and seems to love soccer.
No comments:
Post a Comment