background

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Soccer Monster!

Ethan loves soccer!  This week will be his third session learning how to play.  Last week he got to be the goalie, but I think he was a little frustrated that the ball never made it down to his end of the field.  Apparently there is one kid on his team who is really good and kept taking the ball down to the other end of the field.  Eventually Ethan gave up being goalie and went to find a ball to kick.  Hahaha, it was so cute to see the scrunched up look on his face while he was waiting for his chance to defend the net.  I am hoping that this week he will see some more action. 
Getting some goalie tips from Coach Dan... 
I am definitely looking forward to this weeks game.  It should be fun!
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Wow Missy! I love this! I agree with 1 of your signs. I also love my life being a mom and a wife. This is a very cool thing and looks like you have a lot of fun doing it. You must be very good with the computer, I myself have only figured out how to do basic stuff. I am wondering how you are enjoying your time alone now that your little man is a big time preschooler?
    Love Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So far it's been great! Ethan loves school and I enjoy having a bit of time to do the things that don't always get done. How are you and your boys doing? BTW, next time instead of clicking anonymous, click Name/URL and just type your name there. No URL required :D Love you!

    ReplyDelete